Celebrate Earth Day 2020 with JL Racing
At JL Racing we treat every day like Earth Day. Check out ways our company works towards being environmentally friendly!
- We use Sublimation = Zero Water Waste! Did you know that the average dyed shirt wastes 2,700 liters of water!?
- Using sublimation reduces our energy consumption. It uses 10X less energy than regular dyed fabric.
- Our precise laser cutter is environmentally friendly because it produces little to no fabric waste.
- The JL manufacturing factory is almost 100% solar panel powered!
- Our JL plastic garment bags are Recycled, Recyclable, and Biodegradable!
Want to help out at home? Here are some simple things you can do to help protect the Earth:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Conserve Water
- Plant a Tree
- Shut lights off when you are not in the room
- Bike more, Drive less
- Educate yourself and others
- Choose non-toxic chemicals for your home and office
- Clean your community by picking up trash
- Join a local beach clean up organization
- Repurpose trash to make useful products
- Donate your old clothes and home goods instead of throwing them out
- Use cloth towels instead of paper ones
- Change your paper bills to online billing
- Use reusable bottles for water
- Compost kitchen scraps for home garden
- Air-dry laundry
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator