October 12, 2021
Are you interested in custom JL gear for your team or club? With our sublimation printing method, the possibilities really are endless for your design! We make the entire experience, from start to finish, as easy as possible for you to navigate. Keep reading for more information on the process and answers to some common questions we receive about the design process.
First, let's start with the basics:
1. Send us a sketch or describe an idea you have via email. Don't have any ideas yet? No problem! Send us your logo and any colors you'd like to use and our art team will create some ideas. You can also send us a photo of unisuits or other gear you like, but want to change aspects of.
2. Your dedicated account manager will reach out to discuss your ideas.
3. We will send you custom mockups for the garment(s) you are interested in.
4. Either approve your designs, or work with your account manager to revise the mockups.
5. Place your order with your account manager, or we can set up a dedicated team store so that your team can order with us.
Yes, it's that easy! Still have questions? Let's get into some more detail!
Q: What do I need to start? You can either have an exact idea in your head of the colors and design you would like, or you can simply have the colors of your team. If you have an idea, you can either describe it to us, or you can draw a really rough sketch. We have received all sorts of sketches and descriptions, and trust us, we can take your ideas and create a design that sets your team apart! After you send us your ideas, colors, and/or logos, we will ask you for any details that might be missing or that our art team requests.
Here are some examples of sketches we received with the final unisuit design:
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 30, 2022
June 14, 2022
We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new States and Cities Unisuit Collection! There is no shortage of beautiful, bright colors on these five unisuit designs, all available in both Men's and Women's styles. The states and cities included in the collection are Florida, Oregon, Seattle, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia. Which one is your favorite?
June 09, 2022