CUSTOM APPAREL CATALOG FOR JL RACING
January 11, 2022
It's a brand new year, so that calls for new gear! Whether you are replacing some old gear, looking for some motivation for those New Year's resolutions, searching for the perfect rowing apparel, or wanting to try something new, there are plenty of options to choose from. If you're not sure what the next piece of JL apparel is that you should add to your closet, we have curated a selection of our favorites, must-haves, and fun picks for you. This is a great time to try out something completely new or different!
1. Wild Oar Men's White Pro Panel Quarter ZipThis pro panel performance quarter-zip has extended sleeves and added thumbholes. Pullover has neck protection to prevent friction and a relaxed fit for multiple activities. Great for layering for additional warmth.
2. Unisex Drywick Short Sleeve Tech Shirt Black/Hi-VizRow in our JL classic short sleeve top that keeps you dry and won't weigh you down. Made of drywick, our mid-weight, moisture-wicking fabric, this unisex baselayer provides quick-dry comfort as you work up a sweat.
3. Unisex Electric Reef TrouIt's electric! (Boogie, Woogie, Woogie) Our classic cut trou now comes in our electric reef pattern. JL trou are an essential training basic. They provide a comfortable, locked-in fit during your row with double lining under the sit bones for lasting comfort. 4. Wild Oar Women's Crop Jacket Gray/WhiteOur Wild Oar women's crop mesh jacket is designed for both performance and day-to-night. The crop cut is flattering and stylish, with added thumbholes for comfort.
5. Men's Hi-Viz Performance TankOur men's high visibility performance tank top is built with a comfortable fit that allows for maximum range of motion and its moisture-wicking mesh allows for great breathability. The scalloped bottom provides coverage and reduces bulk when rowing. Our performance tanks can be worn during workouts on and off the water which makes them a great training item.
7. Fat Ergos Men's 2k Performance Tank WhiteSleeveless tank designed with midweight and breathable material. Fit allows for maximum range of motion and moisture-wicking properties make this a great training tank.8. JL Racing Retro Running HatThis hat is made of lightweight wicking woven polyester material, which provides a layer of protection from mother nature on the top two panels. Dry Tech polyester mesh side gussets on the top keep your head cool for the length of your workout. Soft polyester mesh wicking sweatband on the inside to help move sweat away from your head keeping you focused on the trail or road. Additional features include an adjustable back snap buckle, laser cut venting, and a curved bill.9. Men's Thermo Tech Shirt OrangeLooking for a great base layer during those cold practices? The JL Racing thermo long-sleeve tech shirt in orange is the perfect option. Made with Thermo Roubaix: a thick sueded, super plush fleece. Soft, light, and warm, even when wet. This go-to cold weather performance flat face fleece is 93% polyester, 7% elastane.
10. Women's Bargain Unisuit RouletteOur bargain roulette offers you your favorite JL garments, made with the same great quality at even greater prices! You may give a color preference in notes during checkout, but there are no guarantees - you get what you get!11. Topography Tech shirtBefore the day warms up, start your row in a hi-viz full coverage tech shirt that keeps you dry and won't weigh you down. Made of drywick, our mid-weight, moisture-wicking fabric, this unisex baselayer provides quick-dry comfort as you work up a sweat.12. Feathering Built In Mesh Tank This bra and tank combo is the perfect way to stay cool and covered. The lightweight performance mesh lays loose to show a hint of skin and provide a cut that is flattering for all body types. Medium to high support bra.
Still looking for the new clothes that will help jumpstart your motivation for your New Year's resolutions? You won't want to miss our What's New Collection, available on JL Athletics.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 21, 2021
December 14, 2021