November 15, 2021
Can you believe it's already November? It's the time of year where you can either decide to get ahead on your holiday shopping, or choose to wait until the last minute - but we've made it easy to get ahead! We have curated a list of USRowing apparel that would make for the perfect gift for the rowing mom, girlfriend, wife, or friend in your life.
1. USRowing Women's Tank White 2. USRowing Women's Short Sleeve Tee Vintage Navy, or Heather White
3. USRowing Women's Reversible Legging Dark/Light Gray
4. USRowing Women's Polo Black5. USRowing Tech Hat White
6. USRowing Women's Quarter-Zip Navy, or Gray
7. USRowing Women's Mesh Crop Jacket White, or Green
8. USRowing Women's Crest Lightweight Polo Navy9. USRowing Women's Crest Tee Navy10. USRowing Women's Luxe Warmup Pants Gray 11. USRowing Women's Crest Legging 12. USRowing Women's Full Length Legging Light Camo13. USRowing Women's Unisuit Camo, or White
14. USRowing Women's Sports Bra Crest
To shop all USRowing apparel, find our USRowing collection on JL Athletics.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 06, 2022
The Row for the Cure 2023 Pre-Order Store is open from October 6-October 20 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 20% of all net sales from this pre-order store will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation on behalf of the Row for the Cure organization. Rowers are the perfect bunch to support our community as we battle to win the fight against breast cancer. Ultimately, that is why we come together each year. Not only as competitors but as a rowing community. One goal: to kick cancer, together!
October 04, 2022
September 21, 2022
Gather your friends, family, and teammates for Row for the Cure's Pink the Boathouse Challenge in honor or memory of a friend or loved one. Have fun and challenge yourself as we come together to fight cancer. Row, erg, run or walk throughout October. Form or join a team and participate in-person or virtually. Proceeds help fund community cancer organizations that support cancer patients and their families and rowing clubs which empower cancer survivors.